Whole House Construction System
Banner Communities has partnered with a national modular home manufacturer to improve home building process in planned residential communities with its "Whole House Construction System"; a proprietary construction method that blends the best of industrialized home construction with site built efficiencies and engineered foundation design.
Compared to traditional stick-building methods, the customary construction method used for residential building, your Banner home enjoys significant benefits including:
- construction is in a quality controlled environment
- produces higher fit and finish levels, resulting in more consistent quality
- construction is inspected constantly during the construction process and after completion
- no material damage from inclement weather
- weather has minimal impact on schedule, quality and work flow
- permanent engineered foundation
- reduced build time by 2/3 or more
- even the amenities, from brand-name bathroom fixtures and appliances to carpet, are inspected to ensure they meet strict quality standards
The protected environments of a covered facility shields the production process and inventory of materials from weathering, oxidation, theft, etc. Construction is therefore done in a controlled, managed and optimized environment to build your quality home. The end result is a home that is built to exacting standards with a very high degree of consistency and reliability.
Our quality standards meet or exceed those required by the International Residential Building Code (2004). As part of our commitment to quality, all of our homes are inspected by a third party agent. When you purchase a Banner home, you're receiving a home of exceptional quality.
Additional Quality Partners
Banner homes are finished with name-brand products which you've come to trust and include: Delta® faucets, GE® appliances, Simonton® vinyl windows, and wear-dated Shaw Carpet protected by DuPont®. Efficient Lennox® heating and cooling equipment control the temperature in our homes. And, every Banner home is built with quality inspected lumber.